Playlists and Compilations
JukeLab has a few curated playlists built in, but building your own is easy.
- Create a Spotify Playlist with a name that starts with "JukeLab", e.g. "JukeLab Picnic"
- Add up to 100 songs, one representing each record
- Open JukeLab and browse to "Playlists" to see your playlist, then press "SELECT" to load it
JukeLab will "expand" each song to the album it belongs to and display a full jukebox of 100 records.
- Open JukeLab and browse to "Playlists" to go to the playlist manger
- Press "New Compilation" to create a compilation and give it a
- Name, e.g. "My 90s Mix"
- Artist Name, e.g. "Various Artist"
- Click search to add songs
The first song in the compilation is special. When JukeLab is "expanding" a song to its album, it will pick your compilation instead of the songs original album.